• Question
  • Iam underable to work, I need help.

    Asked by someone from Arcadia, FL on 7/8/2016

    how can i get my retirement at 60 years old.

  • Categories: Retirement Planning, Retirement Income


  • Steve 


    San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • You may want to look at Social Security Disability.https://www.ssa.gov/disabilityssi/

    On our site we have a section on benefits for low income seniors. https://www.newretirement.com/Services/Low_Income_Benefits.aspx

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 7/12/2016
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.