• Question
  • Medicare IDCa

    Asked by someone from Manchester Township, NJ on 8/28/2015

    I already receive social security benefits. I turn 65 next month. Will I automatically be mailed my ID card?

  • Categories: Medicare, Health Care and Health Insurance


  • Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • At 65 you will have to register for Medicare at your local SSA office and can ask for a card at that time if you do not already have one.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 9/1/2015
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.