• Question
  • new part b card.

    Asked by someone from Seattle, WA on 12/15/2014

    I moved and lost my part b card? How do I get a new one so I can get a pneumonia shot.?

  • Categories: Medicare, Health Care and Health Insurance


  • Steve 


    San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • You should contact Medicare to request a new Part B card.



  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 12/17/2014
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.