• Question
  • underwater home

    Asked by someone from Compton, CA on 11/21/2014

    i have a Ocwen loan that has a deferred balance is their any help for me i'm 67.

  • Categories: Mortgage Refinancing, Housing


  • Steve 


    San Francisco, CA

    Get a FREE phone consultation
    with an advisor. Learn more...
  • If you are having trouble with your loan you may want to reach out to your loan servicing company or lender to see if they can work with you to modify it.

    Hope this is helpful.

  • Login to rate this answer:   Answered on 11/30/2014
**All above answers are provided as general information only. No warranty is made regarding the fitness or accuracy of the information provided in this answer. You should seek advice from a licensed CPA, attorney or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ as to your unique financial situation.